Sales Manager Africa Projects
Africa Investor; Africa / South Africa
Africa investor requires the services of a Sales Manager for Africa Projects to drive our media sales efforts throughout the continent - based in market or South Africa. We offer a competitive salary and a generous commission structure.
1. Responsible for achieving the set sales revenue and profitability objectives for all Africa investor products (magazine, Events, website, broadcast)
2. Responsible for developing the sales plan and initiatives to meet corporate objectives
3. Responsible for the successful execution of the sales plan.
4. Responsible for the negotiation of contracts, terms and conditions of sale in consultation with company directors
5. Responsible for the monitoring of competitor sales efforts and strategies ensuring market intelligence is up to date and developing tactics and strategies to mitigate competition
6. Responsible for submitting accurate and timely business forecasts and sales reports as required by management
7. Responsible for improving distribution and brand awareness in target markets
Countries & Regions to be covered: Various African markets excluding South Africa and Nigeria
Sales objective: GBP 350,000 per annum
Salary: Dependant on experience, and package offered.
Commissions on collection: Dependant on experience, and package offered.
Submit a confidential CV via email to: Protected content