Seeking Executive Montors for Online Business Cour
I am one of the founder of Mentors for Success which is an e-training platform for executives at banks, law-firms and corporates in Europe, Asia and South-America France, Spain, Italy as well as other European countries. I am reaching out to see if you are interested in an opportunity as a trainer with Mentors for Success.
We currently are recruiting Mentors and Mentor- Instructors specialised in finance in the areas of M&A? We are seeking experts employed or consulting for global corporations, top - tier and boutique law firms and universities who broadly have expertise in banking…..
Our Mentors are senior level executives who are open to the opportunity of mentoring their peers in their field. All mentoring calls will take place via our platform maintaining confidentiality and discretion of all parties.
Our mentor - instructors are experts in the fields mentioned above who are open to creating a short course in the area of expertise as well as mentor the executives who take the course.
All our training is via short pre-recorded videos of Protected content focusing on case-studies from real world experience designed to address our subscribers interest in gaining mastery in their areas of employment.
Here is a short brief of the position:
Mentors for Success instructor brief:
- Your students are ages Protected content
- Students are international managers or lawyers in Europe, Asia & South-America and have either a business(MBA) or legal background. Protected content
- You are a dynamic, interesting, encouraging and fun mentor !
- Share YOUR experience and knowledge
- Go beyond typical case-issues sharing experience so that it can be immediately applied to the student’s own career and business
Mentors for Success student description:
- Executives and managers looking to update their skills, re-skill and possibly pivot in their organisation with knowledge from experts in their field through targeted training videos.
- Seeking a mentor who goes beyond classroom studies.
If you're interested kindly contact me with your CV at : Protected content
With many thanks and looking foward to hearing from you,
Les Langues du Monde