Seeking English Native Speaker in Bolu, Turkey (Ref:EL Protected content
Female Native English Language Teacher needed at our school in Bolu, Turkey. The qualified candidate must be a dynamic, outgoing, and high energy Native English Speaking female with a positive attitude looking to teach English using the Callan Method. Callan is a Cambridge-based system utilizing a high-speed speaking fluency format.
English Life® is the only accredited Callan Method Organization (CMO) school in Turkey. We provide an intensive one-week free teacher training course to all new Callan teachers. Callan teachers are eligible to begin working immediately upon successful completion of our Teacher Training Program and acceptance of our employment terms and conditions.
• Native speaker from Australia, Canada, South Africa, the UK, or the USA; must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or higher (in any field).
• Possess a Turkish Residence Permit (we can provide you with guidance about the process to obtain your work permit).
• Must be able to commit to a one-year contract, which may be renewed at the discretion of English Life® Bolu branch management.
• Must be available to teach peak hours, which are weeknights from 7pm to 9pm and weekends from 10am to 2pm and 2.30pm to 6.30pm. You will be eligible for one day off on a weekday. Daytime classes are also available.
Ideal Native-Speaker Candidate:
The ideal candidate is a native speaker of English with a Turkish ID, Turkish Citizenship or dual citizenship who can commit to a one-year contract.
Salary and Benefits:
• Salary: Protected content per month
• Salary commences upon acceptance of employment contract and successful completion of our teachers training program.
• Government Health Benefits are included upon Work Permit approval.
• Unique opportunity to experience regional cultural experiences, especially for those interested in ancient Hittite culture.
• You will be part of an organization with over 25 years of experience in the international education industry.
Experience the professionalism of English Life®, your homeE away from home!
Experience the culture of Bolu, Turkey while you teach English as a second language. Our Bolu branch of English Life® is currently seeking an Native Speaker English Teacher. If this opportunity fits with your life-plan, and if you are interested in becoming a part of our winning team, please send us your resume, photo, and teaching certificates, as well as a statement of why we should hire you. ALL documentation must be submitted in English.
City/Country: Bolu, Turkey
Publish Date: 30.06.2015
Required Staff: 1
For more information:
Contact: Cherie Caviness ( Protected content )
Contact: Müjde Johnson Protected content