English Native Speakers are Required in Turkey (Ref:EL Protected content
Native and non-Native English Language Teachers are needed at our schools throughout Turkey. Conversation and Corporate classes are available to Native Speaker candidates meeting certain rigid criteria. A qualified candidate must be a dynamic, outgoing, and high energy Native English Speaking Individual with a positive attitude looking to teach English using the Callan Method (where available). Callan is a Cambridge-based system utilizing a high-speed speaking fluency format. Non-native positions are also available (See details listed below (****).
English Life® is the only accredited Callan Method Organization (CMO) school in Turkey. We provide an intensive one-week free teacher training course to all new Callan teachers. Callan teachers are eligible to begin their contracts immediately upon successful completion of our Teacher Training Program and acceptance of our employment contract.
• Native speaker from Australia, Canada, South Africa, the UK, or the USA; must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or higher (in any field).
• Possess a Turkish Residence Permit (we can provide you with guidance about the process to obtain your work permit).
• Must be able to commit to a contract from 3 months up to 1 year, which may be renewed at the discretion of Deren Koray Group management.
Special Requirements for Part-Time and Full-Time Conversation Teachers:
• Must have a passport from Australia, Canada, South Africa, the UK, or the USA. Dual citizens will be given first preference.
• You must be available to teach at varied hours during weekdays.
Special Requirements for Callan Teachers:
• You must be available to teach peak hours, which are weeknights from 7pm to 9pm and weekends from 10am to 2pm and 2.30pm to 6.30pm. You will be eligible for one day off on a weekday. Daytime classes are also available.
Ideal Native-Speaker Candidate:
The ideal candidate is a native speaker of English with a Turkish ID, Turkish Citizenship or dual citizenship who can commit to a 1-year contract.
**** Minimum Requirements for non-Native Teachers (Turkish):
• Turkish Teacher of English with a University degree in Teaching English
• English-speaking Turkish teachers with proven YDS teaching experience and score.
• TEFL/CELTA Certificate preferred.
• You must be available to teach at all all times of the week, no later than 9pm on weekdays and 6pm on weekends.
Salary and Benefits:
• Salary/wages and benefits vary by location and experience.
• Some locations include a base-salary plus housing with hourly-based bonus hours.
• Salary/wages commence(s) upon acceptance of employment contract and successful completion of our teachers training program (if applicable).
• Government Health Benefits are included upon Work Permit approval.
• Our teachers have the unique opportunity to experience regional cultural experiences by rotating among our franchised regional schools.
• You will be part of an organization with over 25 years of experience in the international education industry.
Experience the professionalism of English Life® / English West®, your home away from home!
Experience the culture of Turkey while you teach English as a second language. We currently have schools in Bolu, Denizli, Izmir, Istanbul, Kocaeli, and Uşak. English Life® / English West® is currently expanding, through franchising, to additional cities throughout Turkey, such as Eskişehir and Antalya. If this opportunity fits with your life-plan, and if you are interested in becoming a part of our winning team, please send us your resume, contact information, email, and answers to our employment-related questions, as well as a statement of why we should hire you. Courses are available year-round for which we continue to accept applications via the internet, in-person, by Skype, and over the phone. All applications will be archived confidentially for future reference. Apply now!
City/Country: all cities throughout Turkey
Publish Date: 30.06.2015
Required Staff: 10
For more information:
Contact: Cherie Caviness ( Protected content )
Contact: Müjde Johnson Protected content