Join now
Log in Join

Skatteverket - Healthcare Insurance



As it stands i am planning to move to Sweden in March Protected content , to settle there with my Swedish partner. We are planning on getting me registered as living with her, and they will make an application for the residency permit.

I do, however, have enough funds acquired to obtain a PN through the self-sufficient route at Skatteverket... but i have read everywhere how much of a ball ache the healthcare requirement criteria!

Can anyone here recommend any insurance that they will actually accept, as it would be quite ideal to get registered before i go over there for good?

I have checked with DWP and HMRC, and i am not entitled to any public healthcare cover from them.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Jamie :)

World Forum