Sweden - Worst hotel Clarion Plaza Hotel Karlstad
I am on a business trip to Sweden.
We have been booked by our colleagues in a hotel called Clarion Plaza Hotel Karlstad.
- fire alarm broken in my room, making a noise about the bed and the airconditioning would not turn off in the bathroom and could also clearly here it even with a closed door.
- asked the reception to have a look
- they came, said ok, do you want another room
- I obviously said yes
Protected content later still no news on my room
- called reception again
- reply: oh, sorry, I made a report so they repair it but I forgot about your room.
- new room
- facing an internal lounge
- loud music (Freddy Mercurie at full volume)
- called them: they said they would turn off the volume but the music will go on till 2 am.
I am going to check out tomorrow as I came here to work and even due to the idiotic connection it takes 7 hours to reach this location...
The hotel has not been redecorated in years.
It looks like an Eastern European country side hotel from the Protected content .
I feel very tempted to take a photo about it and attach it here...to show