We aren’t just foreigners doing recruitment in China … We are previous teachers with years of experience both teaching & recruiting. We’ve seen first hand the highs and lows of working in China, and that’s why we ensure to find the right job for you.
We currently have opportunities available in over Protected content across China ranging from Kindergartens, training centres, government schools, adult centres and universities.
All schools are fully licensed to employ foreign teachers, and full regulated by the SAFEA (State Administration of Foreign Expert Affairs) ensuring your placement is not only reliable, but safe, enjoyable and legal!
-What do they offer?
- A monthly salary between 5,000 – 18,000 RMB, depending on teachers skills, qualifications, school type & location
- Free apartment or adequate housing allowance
- Return airfare upon contract completion
- 20 – 30 teaching hours per week.
- Legal Z working visa
-What else can the schools provide?
- Training / Teaching materials are provided
- A placement within a fully licensed school
- Airport pick up
- English speaking co-ordinators to help you throughout your placement
- Free Chinese lessons
-What are the requirements?
- Native English speakers from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa & Ireland
- Aged Protected content
- At least a BA degree (in any subject)
- TEFL certificate (preferred but not essential)
- Willing to work for 6 /12 months
- What’s the process?
- We help teachers every step of the way. Firstly, let us know of any requirements you have (school type / location), then we can send you available vacancies to suit your needs.
-Once you have chosen jobs suitable for you, the school contacts you directly to provide more in-depth information and answer any questions you have.
- Once a placement is confirmed, the school will help you process the legal Z visa (takes around Protected content
- Then you’re ready to go!
To start the application, please send us a copy of your resume, photo and degree copy, and we will get back to you straight away.
James, Lucinda, Amy & Team @ Recruit 4 China
Email: Protected content
Telephone: Office Protected content Cell Protected content
Address: Hui Hong Building, Office Protected content , Xugou, Lianyungang, Jiangsu Protected content
Don’t just teach in China – Educate in China!
- As a foreign owned company in China, we would NEVER ask any teachers to pay to gain employment. We are completely (and always will be) free for teachers.