I have been assigned a UNESCO internship under their program goUNESCO. This is a 7 weeks internship and I am to gather travel data on some specific areas on an assigned 10 World Heritage Sites ( WHS ) in the world. I would be happy if members here who have had travel experiences in the under listed areas can contact me to provide me with more information on the sites, most especially people who have visited these areas.
1. Climats, terroirs of Burgundy - France
2. Champagne, Hillsides, Houses and Cellars - France
3. Aachen Cathedral - Germany
4. Speyer Cathedral
5. Wurzburg Residence with the court Gardens and residence square - Germany
6. St Mary's Cathedral and St Michael's Church at Hildesheim - Germany
7. Pilgrimage church of wales - Germany
8. Hanseatic City of Lubeck - Germany
Please contact me on whatsapp Protected content
skype : henry.bondzie2
email : Protected content
I would be very grateful.