Virtify Phils inc. is looking for a Managing Director for the Batangas Development Center.
• Overall responsibility for Virtify’s Batangas Development Center, based in Batangas City, Philippines.
• Primary responsibility for all facets related to administration of the facility from an operational perspective and to position it for potential future growth. This includes budgets, payroll, accounts, human resources, legal, and center specific policies and governance.
• Additional oversight responsibility for ensuring that all Engineering deliverables from the facility are delivered on time, within scope and with the required quality.
• Provide leadership and cohesive guidance to senior managers and staff while effectively balancing delegation to subordinates.
• Participate in and review engineering project plans, requirements, status, and resource management for all engineering projects.
• Ensure effective fiscal management. Supervises budgetary activities, and the preparation, review, and submission of financial statements and reports.
• Provide input and insight into the development and implementation of site-wide policies and procedures.
• Primary liaison between local facility and corporate headquarters in all managerial aspects
To be considered, a candidate must possess the following attributes:
• 7+ years of software development experience while based in the US/Europe (US experience preferred), 3+ of which at the project management level.
• Demonstrates strong familiarity with Filipino culture and values; must have lived and worked professionally in the Philippines for at least 3 years, 5+ years preferred.
• Must understand the challenges of recruitment, retention, and career growth specific to the Philippines.
• Strong familiarity and hands-on experience with standard software development life cycle processes and audit procedures.
• Must have recruited and directly managed offshore development team(s) with at least 20 resources.
• Strong leadership, team-management, interpersonal, verbal/written communication & negotiation skills.
• Track record participating in and/or leading global teams and projects.
• Must possess appropriate travel documents for US and Philippines.
• Must be willing to relocate to Batangas City.
Ideal candidate would possess at least some of the following attributes:
• Bachelor’s degree in any technical field, MS or BS degree in Computer Science preferred.
• High level understanding of and ability to participate in discussions related to .Net, web based and multi-tier architectures.
• Demonstrated track record with mentoring and guiding individual contributors, project leads, and managers.
• Knowledgeable in preparation and review of financial statements and reports.
• Demonstrates flexibility with working hour time zone logistics.
If you are interested send your resume to
Divina Lea P. Muñoz
Virtify Phils., Inc.
Hinch Bldg. II
Apacible St., Batangas City, Philippines
Phone: ( Protected content ) Protected content Protected content
Cell: Protected content
Email: Protected content