work in dubai and spain
The Sales Manager, will staff and direct the sales team and provide leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability, customer growth and fiscal achievements in conjunction with companies KPI/KPA targets, vision and values.
Establish core sales targets, plans, pricing matrix and strategies to continually expand the customer base and contribute to the development of training programs and targets for the sales agents.
Assists in the development the business plan and sales strategy for the R Serviced offices, Virtual Offices and Business Centre ensuring the attainment of agreed sales goals and profitability.
Responsible for the performance and development of the sales agents.
Prepares sales targets and action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective targeting and search of sales leads and prospects.
Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new potential markets.
Develops relationships with office brokers, Real Estate Agents and other sales channels
Assists in the development and implementation of sales and marketing plans as needed.
Provides timely, accurate, competitor pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by the sales department.
Creates and conducts proposal presentations and client quotations.
Assists Sales Agents in preparation of proposals and presentations.
Controls departmental expenses to meet agreed budget guidelines.
Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
Recruits, tests, and hires sales agents based on selection criteria agreed upon by senior management.
Conducts one-on-one review with all sales agents to build a more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of sales and activity performance.
Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding departmental performance.
Relationships and Roles:
Insures that the sales department meets or exceeds all sales activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes.
Delegate’s authority and responsibility with accountability and follow-up.
Sets examples for all staff members in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
Conducts regular coaching and counseling with the sales team to build motivation and selling skills.
Maintains and manages contact with office brokers, clients and service providers in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
Protected content of experience in sales and sales management.
Local and International experience with selling Serviced Office and Virtual Office Space.
Experience in Customer Service and Brand Marketing.
Extensive experience in all aspects of Supplier Relationship Management.
Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
Willingness to travel and work in a team of professionals.
Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams.
your interview if your CV impresses us. Your salary and benefits will be discussed if you impress us during the interview.
Please send CVs with photos
Real Estate: 5 years
Primary Job Responsibilities:
· Protected content Store Development and Relocation – Responsible for managing the full project life cycle relating to new store development and relocation within assigned region based on guidelines established by upper level management
· Protected content strong team work and solves all problem work
· Protected content Management – Responsible for managing existing store base by negotiating favorable Lease renewals, pursuing profit enhancing expansion opportunities and addressing other real estate and facilities related matters on an as needed basis
· Protected content - Responsible for negotiating all letters of intent, amendments and leases within assigned region
· Protected content Estate Brokers – Responsible for managing a network of real estate broker within assigned region
· Protected content and maintain strong Landlord relationships
· Protected content and promote company within the real estate community and at conventions
· Protected content real estate committee (“REC") presentations
· Protected content relevant experience working for a high growth retail company
· Protected content to work in a faced paced environment and meet development deadlines, strong negotiation
· Protected content in negotiating leases and other legal documents
· Protected content written and oral communication skills
· Protected content polished professional comfortable interacting with all levels of the organization
· Protected content to work independently, proactive, willingness to work long hours as needed to get the job done and a team player
· Protected content proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
send your cv's on : Protected content