Work opportunity in Casablanca, Morocco
Prestigia.com, Casablanca-based online travel agency is looking for a Content Manager. As Content Manager you will work in the Content Department collaborating with team members, other departments of the company, as well as with international partners in the hotel industry. You will be responsible for managing the hotel publishing process, content optimisation for existing hotels and coordination of everyday tasks.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Creation of new hotels’ pages and collaboration with new hotels for the creation of their page in Prestigia.com.
• Maintenance of up-to-date information and quality of content.
• Processing of requests from hotels and other departments for content updates.
• Coordination of translations with the translators and the in-house team.
• Maintenance, update and improvement of report files tracking content status and department processes.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
• Linguistic skills: speaks and writes English and French or Spanish fluently and correctly.
• Communication: writes clearly and concisely, speaks effectively, listens attentively, openly expresses ideas, negotiates/resolves differences.
• Managerial skills: inspires and engages team members, encourages effectiveness, sets goals and delivers them on time, is able to give constructive feedback, has strategic thinking.
• Interpersonal and teamwork skills: able to get along well with co-workers, self-confident, accept responsibility and supervision.
• Organisational skills: attentive to detail, coordinates tasks, punctual, manages projects effectively, produces work that is orderly and attractive, meets deadlines, multi-tasks.
• Computer and technical literacy: familiar with MS Office, word processing, e-mail, spreadsheets, and Internet navigation.
• Diversity sensitivity: culturally sensitive, able to build rapport with others in a multicultural environment and communicates with different nationalities with ease.
To apply for this Content Manager position please send your CV and motivation letter to Protected content .