Join now
Log in Join

Working in the US


Hi, I'm a nurse in the USA getting ready to take my exams to transfer my licence to the UK so I can work there. Can anyone give me suggestions or ideas on how to make this an easier process? I know that once I pass the exams I have to have a sponsor to get the work visa, but I'd really like to move over there before starting work. Is that even a possibility?

World Forum