Join now

Help for foreigners (Wrocław)

Residence in Poland

Temporary residence (Karta pobytu) - residence card
The urgent serve of documents
Registration of residence (Zameldowanie)
Tenancy Agreement (Umowa Najmu)
Contract of employment( Umowa o pracy)
Umowa o zlecenie
An identification number (PESEL)

Law services

Life insurance
Auto Insurance
Statement of account from the bank unto Protected content
Company opening
Student ID (legitymacja)
Getiing credit
Notary Services
Translation of documents into Polish with notarial confirmation

We make life in Poland easier

Assistance in opening a bank account
Help with buying a house ( apartment) and other real estate in Poland
Help with buying a car
Individual lessons of foreign languages (Polish, English)
Repairing of phones and computers (the price depends on the complexity of the breakdown)


Sanitary-epidemiological book(Książka sanepidu)
Reference for admission to the University of Poland
Certificate of disease
Prescriptions for medicaments

Visas, invitations

Polish working half-year visa Protected content
Polish annual work visa Protected content
Polish Student Visa Protected content
Polish tourist visa
Filling out a visa application form
Semi-annual invitation Protected content
Provincial invitation - (invitation from the governor Protected content
Student invitation Protected content
Invitations to the kindergarten/school
Business invitation
Visa to America

Registration of the car
Insurance of car
Driver’s license ( any category)
Car transfer from A to Z
Technical inspection of the car
Assistance in replacing driving license for a Polish sample

For all information write:
WhatsApp Protected content

Wrocław Forum

Our Global Partners