Join now

13 Apr - 20 Apr: Looking for dog-sitter (Yangon)

Hello everyone,

We are going away for one week in April and we are looking for someone or a family to look after our sweet one year old dog. On 13th of April we would bring him in the evening and on 20th of April, we will pick him up in the morning after our flights have arrived.

About him:
My dog is very cute and easy going. He gets along very well with other dogs (he always wants to play), he loves kids and he has never lived with cats. If your dog does not always want to play, he will also adapt, my mum has a very old dog and they get along very well. He's very small, he usually never barks, he is very clean, very well educated and he can snore at night. He might be sad on the first day but if you also have dogs that would help a lot!

What we offer:
We are offering to pay or to do the similar service if your are away! (up to 2 dogs is ideal) We will provide dog food as well as some belongings so he still feels the connexion with us.

Our ideal petsitter:
Ideally, someone with a garden and other dog(s) would be very great. We love him very much and we would like someone who truly loves dogs, who has experience and will take great care of him when we are away.

Please, let me know if you have any lead on this, any information will be very much appreciated!

My best wishes,
Jennifer

Yangon Forum

Our Global Partners