Join now

Apartment for Rent (Office / Residential) (Yangon)

My wife and I have a condo apartment for lease either for residential or office purpose regardless of any nationalities. We rented to a local company and the contract has ended last month and we are looking for any interested individuals, family or companies to rent the apartment.

It's at Samone Street (formerly known as Batt Street), close to the National Theater, Taw Win Center, China Town, yet in a quiet neighbourd. We are at the third floor (Level-4) and everyday you can have the perfect view of Shwedagon Pagoda.

It's a two bed room apartment with (7.6 m x 18.2 m; about 139.4 sq.m.) with a/c equipped in every room. The master bed room is attached with the toilet and the lounge is quite spacious and we have a small room, next to the another bedroom, which can be used as a prayer room or a private reading room. The kitchen is quite spacious as well. There is a space for dining between the kitchen and the lounge room. We designed the apartment so that it can be used as either residential or office purposes. There is a car pot in the basement as well as in front of the apartment. There is a 24 hour security as well.

We are thinking of MMK 1,800,000/- (about US$ 1, Protected content month for a one year contract. Currently it's unfurnished but we can provide with some basic furnishing such as fridge, couch, TV, Sky Net, hot water. And they will be installed once we agree on the lease meaning you will be the first to use. Or we can reduce the price if you want unfurnished. The Malaysian diplomats, as far as I know, are living in that codo.

If you or your friend are interested, please let us know.

Kindly pass this information to anyone whom you can recommend the apartment,

Yangon Forum

Our Global Partners