Join now

Available rooms in condo to sublet for $ 450, 300 (Yangon)

Hi all,

I'm considering renting a flat with 4 bedrooms on Lower Kyeemyindaing Road from 1st March for one year - easy access to Dagon, Sanchaung, and Hledan areas. It is on the 10th floor of a condo, on the main road near Orange Supermarket. The agent will negotiate for basic furniture, a fridge and washing machine. If you travel by bus, there is a bus stop just in front of the building.

Is anyone interested in sharing?
- Non-smokers preferred (or if you don't mind smoking outside the flat) - sorry but I'm allergic to it
- 1 bedroom with attached bathroom for $450 per month
- 2 bedrooms with shared bathroom for $300 per month
- Minimum six months' rental period with payment up front (as I have to pay up front as well)
- Reasonably tidy and willing to share responsibility for the flat
- Shared bills - expect bills for condo maintenance, electricity and water, and I hope to arrange for a maid who can come once or twice a week

What I liked about the flat:
- It is newly renovated so freshly painted, new curtains, nice flooring
- Lots of windows so lets in natural light and breeze
- On the 10th floor so has views across parts of Yangon, and there is a small balcony
- All bedrooms have aircons
- All bathrooms have hot showers
- The area is a bit quieter and less crowded than places like Myiynigone and downtown

Please PM me with your e-mail address for pictures if you're interested and we can take it from there. Many thanks!

Yangon Forum