Join now

Available rooms in condo to sublet for $ 450, 300 (Yangon)

Hi all,

I'm considering renting a flat with 4 bedrooms on Lower Kyeemyindaing Road from 1st March for one year - easy access to Dagon, Sanchaung, and Hledan areas. It is on the 10th floor of a condo, on the main road near Orange Supermarket. The agent will negotiate for basic furniture, a fridge and washing machine. If you travel by bus, there is a bus stop just in front of the building.

Is anyone interested in sharing?
- Non-smokers preferred (or if you don't mind smoking outside the flat) - sorry but I'm allergic to it
- 1 bedroom with attached bathroom for $450 per month
- 2 bedrooms with shared bathroom for $300 per month
- Minimum six months' rental period with payment up front (as I have to pay up front as well)
- Reasonably tidy and willing to share responsibility for the flat
- Shared bills - expect bills for condo maintenance, electricity and water, and I hope to arrange for a maid who can come once or twice a week

What I liked about the flat:
- It is newly renovated so freshly painted, new curtains, nice flooring
- Lots of windows so lets in natural light and breeze
- On the 10th floor so has views across parts of Yangon, and there is a small balcony
- All bedrooms have aircons
- All bathrooms have hot showers
- The area is a bit quieter and less crowded than places like Myiynigone and downtown

Please PM me with your e-mail address for pictures if you're interested and we can take it from there. Many thanks!

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Yangon Forum