University of Dagon, B.A. Grography, Protected content

Core Competencies
• Excellent people skils
• Good verbal communication skills.
• Good team player
• Good organizational skills
• Determined approach to work.
• Works independently.
• Able to work in challenging enviroments and capable of handling mutiple taskes.

WORK EXPERIENCE
Private Burmese Language Tutor and Myanmar Culture Consultant
Yangon, Myanmar, Protected content

I am a professional Myanmar Language teacher. My experience is over 7 years. I specialize various components of communication: reading, writing and conversation. I have had seven successful years teaching expats of all ages and I am wishing to expand my career. I can also help with the tast preparation.
In conjunction with tutoring I have had major working contracts with various companies. More recently I worked as a language consultant at Linking Hands (burmese language school). I have also worked at as a part-time teacher at Global International language center.
Previous staff clients include Canada Embassy, Action Aid (NGO), Cuso international , Help Age (NGO) and various teachers and school administrators from The International School, Yangon and International School Myanmar, and Yangon International School. I've also been consulted to help with the John Okhell Burmese intensive language course held at the French Institute over the last three years.
Interpreter
• Interpret from both Myanmar to English and English to Myanmar for Linking Hands Company, Third Story Project Volunteers, Factive Pty,Ltd.
• Translated both spoken conversations and written documents.

Linking Hands Company, Head Teacher.
Yangon, Myanmar, July Protected content 2016
My duties as a head teacher included consultanting, lesson planning, administration, teaching and training.

Global Language School
• Langauge teacher
• Consultant
Cuso international
Yangon, Myanmar, 6.6. Protected content 17.6.2016
• Language teacher
• Culture consultant
• Cross cultural training consultant
School Tutor
Yangon, Myanmar, June Protected content 2012
• Tutored private middle school student across subjects.

VOLUNTEER

I am volunteer with it Yangon Base Youth volunteer Connection which helps the less fortunate people in Myanmar.
I'm also a Leader of the Myat Thadar Educational Philanthropic which is a volunteer group that verifies the legitimacy of charity groups around the Myanmar.

LANGUAGE
Fluent in written and spoken Myanmar, English.

Yangon Forum

Our Global Partners