Join now

Experienced programme manager available (Yangon)

I would like to offer my services for short/medium-term projects/activities which your organization may need assistance with.

I have over 10 years of experience in programme management, project coordination, country grants assistance, liaison with UN agencies, country governments, NGOs + donours, and other related activities.
I am also conversant with proposals/budget preparations, research, analyses and monitoring frameworks.

As of April Protected content am taking a break from my current employment in Geneva and will travel to Myanmar since my heart is taking me back to the field.

I will be available until July Protected content during this time I will be happy to contribute to any humanitarian service oriented projects.
I will also be willing to serve as a volunteer as well (with a small allowance if possible).

It doesn't need to match exactly my previous experience since I am
happy to take on new initiatives (and thus learn new perspective while using my skills, which could be beneficial for all parties involved).

I am happy to send my materials (CV + motivation letter) upon request, let me know at (at)

Don't hesitate to ask for more details...

and hopefully our paths will cross at a suitable opportunity.