Join now

Looking for job in Yangon - Business & IT

Hi everyone :)

My name is Adam and I would like to find a challenging job in Yangon in order to improve local businesses and learn more about this great culture. My main background is Business & IT (Business Development, Management, Marketing, Product Development).

I accomplished my Global Business Economics & IT degree in Copenhagen, Denmark. I also studied Retail Marketing Management in DK. During my studies I have worked with international companies in Copenhagen (Carlsberg, DSB, SKAT, KBH Andelskasse, Værkstedet etc.). Furthermore, I studied Building Architecture & Construction in Hungary and in Germany as well. I also lived in the United States of America and I cooperated with the University of Michigan's Alumni Association.

I can speak fluently in English and Hungarian. I am learning Dutch and Danish. I am a very talkative, result oriented guy with an “I can do it!” attitude. I enjoy learning new things and implementing them into practice. I can adapt new environment very quickly, I also can build good relationships with people from the very first moment.

I also have knowledge about web development and design. I am familiar with Adobe products (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver). I participated in developing websites and mobile application.

I would really appreciate if anyone could support me with any information in my job hunting process. I gladly can provide my resume and/or LinkedIn profile. I am open for any suggestion or advice :)

Thank you very much.

I would like to move to Yangon as soon as I can have a job. I am so excited about the city and I cannot wait to be there and meeting local people and discover everything.

Have a great day for you all! :)

Yangon Forum