Join now

Looking to connect with high level people (Yangon)

Views

Hi Everyone

I have a diverse background having worked in education and training, tourism and hospitality and pr and events. For over 25 years i have worked as a consultant on projects as diverse as cultural and strategic tourism plans through to business re-eingeering: improving the systems and processes for businesses for industry as well as state and local government authorities in Australia as well as a global VP in HR for a hotel group.

I moved to Bali 3 years ago to be closer to the Asian region to look at new opportunities and build a new strategic business that i can replicate in other countries. I am looking for consultancy projects, local affiliations, high level contacts. Happy to talk and work with suitable people to make things happen.

If you have an interest or can help me with government contacts or GM's accommodation, tourism consultants, sustainable living or anyone you feel maybe appropriate to consultancy work i would be interested in hearing from you. You can reach me on Protected content

Yangon Forum

Our Global Partners