Join now

Moving to Yangon

Hi All

I am very excited to bemoving to Yangon next month for my new role.
As part of the transition obviously I have a number of questions which I would like to fire off. If anyone has any recommendations for me I am keen to hear your responses to any of my questions, alternatively you can send me a note to my personal email Protected content

Ok here we go:

My company has given me 1 months accommodation but after that i need to find my own. Any suggestions for real estate companies?

I am an avid traveller and would like to use the opportunity on weekends to explore Myanmar and neighbouring countries. Are there any expat communities or groups catering towards this?

What is the best way to scope out driver and maid options? Ideally English speakers so that I may communicate as well.

Very keen to learn Burmese during my time in Myanmar. Does anyone know any good places to take this up?

Are there any freelance personal trainers in Yangon? I would be keen use a personal trainer around 3 times a week.

Are there any expat groups on this forum that get together on weekends for after work drinks and dinners?

Thanks in advance for any information you can provide. Im sure I will have plenty more questions in the coming weeks.

Thanks
Prashant

Yangon Forum

Our Global Partners