NEED YOUR HELP !!
Does anyone know if there is any way to find a lost luggage in a taxi in Yangon?
My friend (from Hong Kong) is currently in Yangon, Myanmar on a business trip. He left his backpack in the luggage compartment of a taxi. Below are some details of the case-
1. Date: 24 Nov Protected content
2. Location and time of picking up by taxi: a factory area (address to be confirmed) at around 17:30~ 17:40.
3. Location and time of dropping off: outside a restaurant called “Café’ NAPOLI” located at No. 287, East Shwe Gon Dine Road, Bahan Township, Yangon, Myanmar at around 20:00 ~ 20:15
4. inside the backpack there is a laptop, wallet, passport and other miscellaneous; there is also a hotel key card holder (holder only, not the key card) of Hotel Parami – Yangon located at No. 2, Parami Road, Mayangone Township, Yangon, Myanmar (i.e. hotel where my friend is staying)
5. my friend took the taxi with 2 colleagues (so there were three men in total)
6. the driver has a bald head (some hair in white); he is wearing glasses
7. my friend’s colleague has given his phone no. to the driver
Please help!!! The laptop and the identity documents mean the world to us!!!
I believe in good world with good people and I just need some luck from all of you!!
If anyone has any news of it, please send me an email ( Protected content ). Waiting for your good news (tho I know the chance in finding it is pretty slim. No matter what, I would be really grateful for your help )
(If any of you know Burmese, would really appreciate it if you can help translate and share. Trillion thanks!!)