Join now

Pls re-unite us! Snr Hotels; NGO Admin/Field (Yangon)

Hi and thanks for your time. I've been 2 good months in Yangon and would like to stay longer; am working as a Change Management consultant in a large NGO, but have NGO-Govt-UN experience as regional director/director, evaluation and organisational development including setting up security risk systems in the NGO sector.

To be here long term, I'd want to be re-united in Yangon with my partner, who shared my NGO background working as a paralegal at community level (participation, organising, M&E), then Regional Manager, then Consultant in Philippines, Sudan, UK and Fiji; roles including Head of Administration for a large INGO emergency response and researcher/evaluator for DFID on environmental factors in humanitarian response and Trainer / Facilitator.

For the last 8 years (whilst continuing training NGO staff) she has been very successful in luxury Mayfair/Knightsbridge London hotels as Deputy Hotel Manager and Head of Reservations & Revenue.

She would love to come to Yangon in either the humanitarian or hotel sectors; does anyone have any leads please, to give love a chance!!! We will both be looking for Yangon jobs starting earliest March Protected content . Many thanks for your help!