Join now

Volunteer/internship opportunities with NGO (Yangon)

Hi all,

I have recently moved to Yangon where I am working for a language school. I am currently looking for opportunities to gain some experience in the NGO sector - I have a Master's degree in Global Governance and Public Policy and a Bachelor's degree in International Development Studies, and I would like to gain some practical experience in this sector.

I have worked as a programme manager for a third sector organisation in the UK for the past three years before moving to Yangon to teach English. I have extensive experience in developing and delivering training programmes and exceptional written and verbal communication skills.

I am available to volunteer in Yangon for either two days per week on an ongoing basis, or on a full time basis for three weeks in April. I am willing to undertake any type of work, including administration. So if you're looking for someone to help out in your offices, or if you know someone who works for an NGO in Yangon and may appreciate some help, please get in touch.

Thanks in advance!

Charlee

Thanks

Yangon Forum

Our Global Partners