Women in Business & Leadership Development Conference
You are invited to attend the Women in Business & Leadership Development Conference, proudly brought to you by the Australia-Myanmar Chamber of Commerce and the Myanmar Women’s Entrepreneurs Association (MWEA).
Join us for a unique opportunity to listen to truly inspiring leading women and men who will share their stories, life skills and business expertise on a range of areas including:
• SME & Start Up success stories: ‘How to grow something from nothing’;
• Philanthropy vs. Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR): ‘Discover the difference’;
• Marketing Strategy Success: including how to develop your personal social media brand;
• HR: People, Purpose & Passion: ‘Attracting great people and developing a family-friendly workplace’; and
• Empowerment in the workplace: How to develop a strong and effective voice.
This is an opportunity to learn how to start and grow your business and to create relationships with others who have already achieved success. Hear from women and men who are shaping the future of Myanmar through their innovative business ideas and leadership style.
WHEN Saturday 14 May, 830am for 9am start until 5pm
WHERE Parkroyal Hotel, Yangon
TICKETS 10,000 kyat registration fee, which includes lunch, tea & coffee and refreshments throughout the day.
REGISTRATION IS ESSENTIAL
Register by email at: Protected content by Friday the 6 May. Once registered, the registration fee of 10,000 kyats must be paid in advance to secure your attendance as places are limited. Payment to be made to Thiri at the Chamber office at the Hledan Centre.
The agenda of speakers will be released in advance of the Conference.