Participation in a survey (Yaoundé)
For Students and Graduates!
Would you like to study abroad?
With the support of the Government of Germany the academic sector in Germany is aiming at improving its global services and attracting international students to study in Germany.
As a first step, an international evaluation by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) has been launched to assess
· Protected content motivation to study abroad,
· Protected content criteria for selecting a destination, and
· Protected content perception on Germany’s image campaign “Study in Germany – Land of Ideas”.
Your feedback on what needs to be in place so that you would feel comfortable to study in Germany are also very much appreciated and valued.
We would be very thankful if you gave us a bit of your time to answer few questions, which you can find under the following link.
Please feel free to share this e-mail and the survey link with your friends and fellow students. The more answers we receive, the better we can tailor our services to your (academic) needs.
Please be informed that
· Protected content in the questionnaire will not take more than 10 minutes,
· Protected content collected will be for analysis purposes only,
· Protected content are asked to respond promptly if they would like to see their responses included in the analysis (the evaluation report will already be published in December Protected content , and
· Protected content can win an iPad!
Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me at Protected content .
We thank you very much in advance for your support in this evaluation!
Sincerely yours, Felipe