Join now

Professional Voice lessons:Basics/Classical/Tango (Zagreb)

Find your true voice in speaking and singing!
Get rid of bad singing habits and train your inner ear and outer ear to gain more resonance in your voice.
Singing lessons are for beginning and advanced singers of all ages and are aimed at those who would like to learn more about their instrument, about musical language, breathing techniques and good posture while singing.
Genres: Basic Vocal Technique, Classical singing, Argentinean Tango, Jazz, Pop.

Protected content
Protected content

Lessons in your own home via Skype or in Buenos Aires.
Lessons can be given in English, German, Dutch and Spanish.

I am a professional singer and voice teacher with 2 diplomas in singing of the Rotterdam Conservatory of Music.
More info about me also on Protected content
If you have any questions please don´t hesitate to ask me!
Please ask for rates if you would like to pay via paypal!

What I believe in:

When teaching, I make use of different concepts and techniques of singing. I believe that there is not only one way to teach a person to sing or to use his/her voice in a healthier, more economic way. Each person requires a different approach to their own sound production and is inspired by different genres or ways of singing.

A singing teacher / vocal coach has to be sensitive to the student's needs, musicality and artistic ideas - regardless of his/her level. Having had the bliss of being coached by various inspiring singers and instrumentalists I use different ways for each student in order to help discovering and developing his/her own, unique voice.

My understanding of different singing styles, my knowledge of technical facts about the use of the voice and my wide experience as a singer of different genres allows me to being at ease with teaching different styles as well as teaching individuals and groups of ages 8 to ? - regardless of their level of singing or musicality.

Doing exercises with an eye for detail and a lot of patience as well as always aiming for a certain goal is what I consider very important in my lessons.
I explain the exercises we do, how they work and why they work and therefore hope to raise the student´s awareness for his/her instrument.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
AnnA

Zagreb Forum

Our Global Partners