Join now

visit to croatia, 24-31 august (Zagreb)

Dear fellow members from Zagreb, hello from boiling at 40-degrees Athens, Greece! (although temp. is cooling down from tonight)… I’ve booked a last-minute trip to Croatia from 24 to 31 august, a country I have always wanted to visit :) . I’ll be landing at Zagreb Pleso Airport on Tuesday 24th at 20:05 hrs from Athens (Croatian Airlines direct flight UO301), returning exactly a week later. I'll be alone in this trip and my Initial thought is to visit the capital and then take a night bus to Dubrovnik (either on 25th at night or the following night) and make my way up the Dalmatian coast…I do realise there are too many beautiful places to see (not only along the coast or islands but also in the interior...lakes, forrests, villages etc), one week is too little and the lack of a car does not help…but I intend to make the most of my trip...see new places and meet new faces :) , while at the same time being realistic as to what i can visit and enjoy in a week :)... I read that the Zagreb community is organizing a meeting on the 25th in Zagreb, so I will be very happy to join you that evening for drinks! Best regards from the greek capital…Stavros FESSAS ( Protected content )

Zagreb Forum

Our Global Partners