An International Coach Federation (ICF)-approved coach training course, The Fundament Coaching Practice, is being offered in Switzerland. And the language of instruction is English.
The trainer is Daniela Aneva, ICF-certified Professonal Certified Coach (PCC): Protected content , Protected content
What is on offer?
84 active training hours, leading to the attainment of the training element of the Associate Certified Coach (ACC) ACSTH application path.
What does the course include:
• what professional coaching is
• gain knowledge of language, listening and powerful questioning,
• essential coaching tools and the ICF's 11 Coaching Competencies
• ethics and standards for the professional coach
• myths and misconceptions in coaching
• distinctions between coaching and other professional roles
• contracting and marketing and how to establish sustainable coaching fees and packages
• sales strategies of successful coaches and how to attract your clients or coachees
• and more ...
The intensive training course, The Fundament Coaching Practice, will be held as follows:
Four weekends (Saturday and Sunday)
- 12/13 March
- 19/20 March
- 9/10 April
- 16/17 April
Protected content a few webinar hours
The training day begins at 9 am, finishing no later than 6 pm.
The intensive course cost is 4,300CHF. The course will be held in Zug: venue to be confirmed closer to the beginning of the course.
An Online course will be offered from May to July, Protected content . The course is offered in 2-hour sessions, three times a week (3 x 2 hours per week). The online course costs 2,600CHF.
Registration: Please contact Jacqui McLaren at info@kakapocoaching, Protected content mobile Protected content .