Join now

2.5 flat in Küsnacht (10min to Zürich) - June 2018 (Zurich)

Dear all,

My partner and I are vacating our apartment in Küsnacht and looking for a new tenant to take over the place as soon as possible!
In fact, we are moving right across the hall to a bigger apartment, as we would like to start a family and would need an extra room… as you can see, we do love the environment very much!

The apartment is located in Küsnacht, at the limit with Zollikon. It is close to Zürich (10min by bus to Bellevue), yet in a very quiet and sunny environment. There is a forest very close by (where I enjoy jogging!), with a lot of BBQ spots. You can also walk to a nice (indoors and outdoors) swimming pool (approximately 20min walking distance). Migros and Coop are within 10min walking distance, and there is a nice market with local products every Saturday morning. That’s where I do my grocery shopping!

The apartment has one bedroom, one very big living room with a fireplace, a nice and modern kitchen, a bathroom with a bathtub and toilet, and a nice balcony where we enjoy having breakfast when the weather is nice! It is 65m^2, and the rent is Protected content (including “Nebenkosten”). It has been renovated a couple of years before we moved in, and it is so well isolated, we did not use the heating for the entire winter! And in summer, the temperature stays normal even with 30°C outside.

Why did we choose Küsnacht (and stay there)? It’s very quiet and close to nature, and at the same time very close to the center of Zürich. And the taxes are much, much lower! It is on the golden coast, so you do get a lot of sun there!
We should be able to have our new apartment by 1st of June, so ideally, we would like someone to take over the apartment beginning of June (exact date to be discussed). As an expat myself, I know how hard it is to find a nice flat in Zürich: I am therefore posting the ad here before posting in on Homegate. Please send me a PM if interested!

Kind regards,
Alexandra

Zurich Forum