Join now

2 rooms attic/apartment in ZH (Kreis 3) -Available (Zurich)

Hi all , after a time living in Zurich Im going to move to another country, so Im looking for a new tenant who wants to take over the apartment from 1st November Protected content a bit earlier).

Details and pictures:

Location: Eichstrasee Protected content , 4º floor (Attic-last floor) , Kreis 3. Close to Sihlcity shopping center, Coop, Migro and Post Office very close.

Transport: 5 min by train to the main station S10 (Zurich Binz) or S4(Zürich Giesshübel), 5 min walk to Tram 5 & 13, 15 min walk to the city center, 15 min walk to the Zurich lake

Rooms: 1 large bedroom (double bed and wardrobe), 1 spacious living room, separate kitchen with storage room, 1 bathroom, a long balcony- around 10m (Uetliberg views) and basement. South Oriented, very sunny. Around 68 m2

-Dishwasher, Oven, Kitchen with ceramic hob , individual dry machine and individual washing machine ( in the apartment)

I’m going to move to a furnished apartment , so I’m not going to keep the furniture, if interested the new tenant can get them for free; Double bed, Sofa-bed, lunch table, chairs, wardrobe , bookcases, a vacuum cleaner, a printer, kitchenware…

Price: Protected content - including neben kosten

Pictures : Protected content

The apartment is perfect for a young couple or single person

Public viewing will be held on the 9th September from Protected content . Please PM me to enroll. Or just PM me if this time doesn't suit you. Thanks!

Regards :-)
Francisco

Zurich Forum