200-hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training in Zurich
There will be an Intensive Hatha Yoga Teacher Training - A 200hr Yoga Alliance Registered Course in Zurich soon!
PART 1: 4th October Protected content October Protected content
PART 2: 13th February Protected content February Protected content
● Emphasis on correct techniques/ training/ practice
● Learn from experienced and qualified teachers
● Master 54 classic yoga postures
● Gain knowledge of asanas, pranayama, bandhas, mudras & more
● Learn about the human anatomy and physiology
● Learn correct alignment and how to avoid injuries
● Acquire the art of giving verbal instructions and physical adjustments
● Includes 13 posture clinics that will redefine your own practice
Course will be taught in English.
It is going to be in a new Yoga Studio called Yogaholics United in Kreis 5, next to Escherwyss.
The training will be with Dev Kapil. He hails from a lineage of distinguished yogis and has studied and taught movement for over two decades of his yogic journey across Asia, Europe and the USA.
Winner of 17 consecutive National Yoga Championships in India, the Indian government best-owed him the title of ‘Yogratten’ - Jewel of Yoga. Competing internationally, he was crowned World Yoga Champion at the Bishnu Ghosh World Yoga Championship held in Los Angeles, USA in Protected content . Academic wise, Master Dev holds Diplomas in Naturopathy, Ayurveda, Yoga Therapy and a Master Degree in Yogic Science and is currently pursing his PHD. His teaching methodology is based on the study of human anotomy, amalgamating the traditions of classical and modern schools of yoga with emphasis on breathing, bandhas and safe execution of yoga postures through correct body alignment. A truly gifted and internationally acclaimed teacher, he has conducted events, retreats, professional workshops and teacher training worldwide.
Get more infos on: