Join now

20m2 room to rent in central & modern apartment (Zurich)

I am renting out a large (20sqm) bedroom in my 130sqm apartment in central Zurich.

The apartment is very centrally located on Zeltweg, which is just above the train station Stadelhofen and the adjoint Bellevue Platz and reachable within 5 minutes walking distance. Zurich’s Kunsthaus museum is at one end of the road and Kreuzplatz on the other side (both accessible within 4minutes by foot), both places have several tram and bus line stops.

The apartment is Protected content big and has 5.5 rooms: 3 bedrooms (each 20 sqm), 1 dining room, 1 separate living room, kitchen with a sunny balcony and 2 bathrooms (1 with shower, 1 with bathtub – each has a toilet). Roof top terrasse available for use.

The entire apartment is fully furnished and equipped with internet, Sonos sound system, TV, washing machine and separate tumble dryer.

Price is CHF Protected content month plus approximately CHF Protected content month for cleaning fees, internet, electricity etc
The room is available asap and can also be rented partly furnished or unfurnished.

Short term rent or time-share options can also be discussed.

For photos or further information, don’t hesitate to contact me via email: Protected content