Join now

28.3.: Bollywood Party in Zurich, Fundraiser for IT School in India

Views

Dear all, -
I was just forwarded this message through another forum. And I think both cause and action (meaning party) are good. Anybody interested?

- Marieluise
- - - - - - - - - - - - - Protected content

Subject: Bollywood party Zurich 28th March

I have a small computer school that I run in a small village in India.

At the moment the school is being run on a roof of someone's house in the village.
However, there is a big need to expand this school to accommodate more students.

Keeping that in mind, I bought some land this year and plan to build a school there. The land is actually a farm and is expensive as well.
At the moment the school is being run on a roof of someone's house. But the place is not big enough. There are many more kids who want to join, which is just the beginning.
This way, both the nursery and computer school will be under one roof.

The remaining amount for the land needs to be paid by end of July.
My first goal is to secure the land and then put together some more money and start building the school...

To support this cause, I have decided to do a fund raising party, a Bollywood party on the 28th March Protected content .
Click the link below for the party details.
Protected content

I would be glad if you can support me by attending this party and also forwarding this to your friends and other networks that you might be part of!

If you are interested in knowing more about this school, feel free to contact me. I can send you the presentation and some pictures as well.
Email: Protected content

I appreciate all your help.

Thank you so much
Ehsaan

Zurich Forum

Our Global Partners