Join now

4.5 Room flat in Thalwil at a super price (Zurich)

Our flat will be available mid-November (latest 1 Dec.) for new tenants to move in. This bright and spacious 4.5 room flat is 92 sq. m. Protected content winter garden) and on the 4th floor with views of lake Zurich and partial mountain view.

* 3 bedrooms
* Large living room
* Kitchen with updates (stone counter tops, dishwasher, etc.)
* Separate dining area
* Winter garden (enclosed balcony)
* Spacious balcony (with lake view)
* Bathroom with hookup for washing machine
* Built-in closet space in the entrance
* Basement storage
* Garage space is also available if desired (enclosed and secured)
* Building also has shared laundry room and room for bicycles

Thalwil is a mostly residential town with a hopping center. The flat is about 8 minute walk to the train station or two minutes to the bus station. The Thalwil train station has a good connection to Zurich as well as Zug and Luzern.

There are plenty of restaurants, hiking trails, and access to the lake in walking distance. The highway (autobahn) is about 2 minute drive. It takes about Protected content to drive to Zurich via highway or Seestrasse.

Monthly rent is CHF 1'875 and nebenkosten is CHF Protected content a total of CHF 2'075 per month. Garage is an additional CHF Protected content month.

It's a great flat and friendly neighbors. I've lived here 3 years and my husband nearly 6 years. Send me a message if you're interested to have a look or have any questions.

Cheers! Kaitlin

Zurich Forum