Join now
Log in Join

Abmeldung (Notice of Departure) (Zurich)

Hi Expats, I plan to move from Germany to Switzerland by the end of the year and just found out that I need to show my Abmeldung (Notice of Departure proving that I'm not registered in Germany anymore) to get the B permit. I got this info from Canton Schwyz - does it also apply in Zurich and elsewhere? Haven't been able to find anything in my web search. Thanks in advance for your advice.

Zurich Forum