Join now

Anyone looking for an Interior Design Service? (Zurich)

There was already a Post for a Interior Designer Recommendation from Miranda. But I really need to share this with you all!

My husband and I - we recently moved to zurich to be closer to my husbands family.

As I'm pregnant and not that mobile anymore I needed a lot of help for setting up our new home. I was looking for an Interior Design Consultant & also someone who organizes, buys, decorates the furniture ecc like a personal shopper as I had no idea where to go ...

My husband got the contact from a work companion and it's a great interior design service and shop. We were so lucky!

Nina @ Harrison Spirit
Protected content

Nina speaks English, German, French & Spanish. She also studied Design in London, she's very talented and we are over the moon with her amazing work she did at our new home.

Nina offers personalized interior design services for all budgets - either as a consultant by the hour/day, as a personal shopper, or full design projects. She also has a cool shop with funky and unique interior décor on Hallwylplatz (near Wiedikon / Stauffacher).