Join now

Apartment 3.5 rooms 85m2 Zurich 8005 available now

Subletting Apartment in Zurich City available now, On hardturmstrasse 74, Protected content from HB)

--- Access by feet

20 meters: Tram 17,
150 meters: Puls5 (Migros shopping, Fitness, Restaurants), Industry Zone, TechnoPark, Bluezone parking, Escher Wyss Platz, Limmat river, Bankomat
200 meters: Tram 11, Tram 4, Tram 13, Bus 33, Bus 72, Autobahn A1,
<5 min: Restaurants, Clubs, Bars.
5-7 min: Bahnhof Hardbrucke, Prime Tower, Letten
7-8 min: HauptBahnhof (with trams)

--- Description

The 80m2 flat is at the ground floor with direct sunlight shining and is furnished with 3 bed rooms with window , 1 living room (balcony and window), 1 balcony, 1 bathroom (bathtub and sink), 1 wc (toilettes and sink), 1 kitchen fully equipped (fridge, oven, microwave, modern glass stovetop, dish washer), 1 corridor for entry or dinning room. A windowed room has a bed (you have to bring your matras 200x Protected content a 3 doors wardrobe. The living room has a L sofa, low glass table, large modern TV. A shared Wash-machine in the underground, 1 lift. Heating by floor and wall heaters (all rooms). Common hot water. Interphone. Building entry is with a key. Fast internet Wifi. The rent is Protected content Protected content (internet, utilities). Rent deposit of 2 Months. Furniture's deposit Protected content . Notice period is 2 Months. The minimum stay is 2 months.

--- Looking for

1 Company, 1 Person or 1 Couple, Protected content old, employed with working contract (preferred) or residence permit. Non-smoking preferred (balcony available). No Pets. The tenant will be registered with the Hausverwaltung and have his/her name on the mailbox and door and register for a house insurance.

--- Who I am

I'm non-smoking 34 French male. Living mostly in USA for business. The starting date might vary between 1 to 30 October. Speaking French, English, little bit German. No Pets

--- Photos

Protected content (NEW PICTURES)
if the link don't work anymore, contact me to Protected content

Zurich Forum