Join now

Are You Looking for a Private Chef??? (Zurich)

Hi, my name is Liana, and I would love to come work for you as your personal chef. I am a recent graduate of the Culinary Institute of America and have worked in some fabulous restaurants in the Los Angeles area for a few years now. After traveling Europe for the past seven months, I've decided that working in smaller, more intimate surroundings all while building relationships and lasting connections through my food, is my main area of interest. I have a strong passion for everything fresh, lively and abundant, and take great pride in using the highest quality product to attain the highest quality result. And I especially have a passion for pleasing those I cook for.

I am available to cook meals daily in or out of your home, or just cook a few times a week in your home so you have meals and snacks ready and waiting for you in your fridge. And I am always available to cater the occasional dinner party.

And of course, I am open to any menu restrictions (I specialize in Gluten Free) or any menu preferences you may have. I look forward to hearing from you and discussing how I may best work for you.

Hope to talk to you soon!