Join now

Assistant Wanted! (Zurich)

Good Afternoon,

Between events, charity fund-raising and many exciting celebration cakes we're are busier than ever. We need another team member to help us organize our "operation", so that we can ensure a 100% positive experience for each and every customer we serve.

The new team member should be very flexible with no other responsibilities i.e. other job, children, etc. Our current team has 3 small children, so we need someone who can sometimes be "on call". This person will help us with some big upcoming projects for which advance computer skills and exceptional organizational skill will be required. He/she should be interested in the food business and also have some customer service experience. It will also be necessary to have transportation or atleast a Swiss/equivalent license. Just as important will be a positive attitude, willingness to learn, ability to follow direction, incredible work ethic, and an insatiable drive for success.

Please contact me for more details. Thank you so much and I look forward to hearing from you.

Dancoise K,
Protected content
Cakes that look AND taste great!

Zurich Forum