A leading public practice firm based in Luxembourg is currently seeking an Audit Manager, with experience in the Private Equity / Real Estate sector.
Working as an Audit Manager you are a key link in the financial reporting chain, putting you in the position of trusted advisor to businesses across the region.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Plan and manage engagements and people along with ensuring deliverables meet work plan specifications and deadlines
* Responsible for the preparation of audit strategy and business plans, setting budgets and pricing, scheduling audits, selecting staff and assigning workload's, and financial reporting.
* Assuming responsibility for small components of engagements and contributing to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel.
* Develop and motivate all audit staff and provide them with counselling and career guidance.
* Recognize and communicate opportunities to sell "add-on" work to client and contribute to a positive team attitude.
* CA, ACCA, CPA or equivalent qualified.
* Fluent English essential
* 8+ yrs Experience in a Public Accounting / Audit environment.
* Extensive knowledge of US GAAP and SOX is essential.
* Experience in the Private Equity / Real Estate sector is an asset.
* Fluency in English and one additional European language is essential
If you are interested in further details or would like to apply please contact ASA