B2B Project Coordinator, Swiss market (Zurich)
Management Events is an innovative growth company that connects executive decision makers around the world at high quality events. Watch this video to find out more >> Protected content
Do you think you would be good at researching industry trends and investment plans? Would you like to build yourself an enviable business network of top decision makers such as CEO’s, CIO’s and CFO’s?
We are looking to recruit a Project Coordinator to work at our Amsterdam, Helsinki, Berlin or Stockholm office for the Swiss German delegate acquisition for our B2B invitation-only events. This position is a great opportunity for learning marketing and sales skills, which are very valuable assets in the work life. Watch the video to hear more! Protected content
Success in this job requires:
- Native written and verbal Swiss German and working knowledge of English
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Marketing & sales mindset
- An ability to work with targets and deadlines
- Keen interest to learn about the current affairs and trends in various industries
- Good social skills and team spirit
- Business education and Protected content of work experience (preferably from telesales)
Why choose a career at Management Events?
- Get to work with a unique business concept and influence to your own earning level
- Be part of the culture, where we enjoy spending time together and work together towards our targets
- We offer a well-organized On-Boarding process run by our experienced trainers at the start of your employment. We also provide you with continuous training and self-development opportunities on your ME career path.
- Join the international growth organization with plenty of opportunities! ME has been awarded several times as one of the Best Places To Work in Europe (by Great Place to Work Institute).
We would love to hear more about your aspirations and what makes you as a successful Project Coordinator! Please apply by sending your CV, cover letter and salary request in English via the link below.
For more information:
Annekatrin Endter ( Protected content ) will answer well-prepared inquiries during office hours.
Read more about us at: