Join now

Bedroom in stylish apartment in Zollikon (Zurich)

A stylish apartment at the limits of Zurich, in Zollikon with one bedroom to offer for rent.

The apartment: is Protected content , in a villa embedded in generous green landscape
- shared only with myself (female, banking professional, aged 30, speaks EN, ES, FR & RO)
- There is plenty of storage space in the incorporated cupboards in the hallway
- In a residential area, it has a great view from the big balcony (even with some lake view)
- Dishwasher
- Own washing machine
- Is situated in a low tax area (approx 15% less taxes than ZH)
- Protected content the street Zurich city begins, no need to buy another public transport zone
- Public transport close: S18 (to Bellevue), tram Protected content Bellevue and Zurich HB, bus Protected content Tiefenbrunnen), bus Protected content Seefeld)

The bedroom: is approximately 16 m2 and bright, it is partially furnished (it has a bed with storage space under it, brand new.
- a parking place is available for 90 francs per month

For photos follow this link: Protected content

Rent / month CHF 1,435.–
(Net rent / month CHF 1,285.- + Additional expenses / month CHF 150.–)

I'm looking for: a female, long term, clean, responsible, non-smoker (indoor) and working flat mate.

For more information, and to arrange a viewing, please write me a short message with some information about yourself and what you do in Zurich to the following e-mail address: rose. Protected content

No grouped visits, appointment by email.

Looking forward to hearing from you.