Join now

Bedroom in stylish apartment in Zollikon (Zurich)

A stylish apartment at the limits of Zurich, in Zollikon with one bedroom to offer for rent.

The apartment: is Protected content , in a villa embedded in generous green landscape
- shared only with myself (female, banking professional, aged 30, speaks EN, ES, FR & RO)
- There is plenty of storage space in the incorporated cupboards in the hallway
- In a residential area, it has a great view from the big balcony (even with some lake view)
- Dishwasher
- Own washing machine
- Is situated in a low tax area (approx 15% less taxes than ZH)
- Protected content the street Zurich city begins, no need to buy another public transport zone
- Public transport close: S18 (to Bellevue), tram Protected content Bellevue and Zurich HB, bus Protected content Tiefenbrunnen), bus Protected content Seefeld)

The bedroom: is approximately 16 m2 and bright, it is partially furnished (it has a bed with storage space under it, brand new.
- a parking place is available for 90 francs per month

For photos follow this link: Protected content

Rent / month CHF 1,435.–
(Net rent / month CHF 1,285.- + Additional expenses / month CHF 150.–)

I'm looking for: a female, long term, clean, responsible, non-smoker (indoor) and working flat mate.

For more information, and to arrange a viewing, please write me a short message with some information about yourself and what you do in Zurich to the following e-mail address: Protected content

No grouped visits, appointment by email.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Zurich Forum