Join now

Big thank you & request from Chris (Zurich)

Dear Ladies & Gentlemen of the Zurich Community,

It has been an absolute honour and pleasure acting as your co-Ambassador for the past year. I took on this role for a simple reason: to ensure there is a community run in Zurich as I believe it should be: welcoming to all, honest, transparent and with something for everyone. Having come to this city with no connections I know how important it is to have a platform to make friends and make yourself feel at home in a foreign land. Over time it’s become difficult to run in a way I see appropriate, so I have unfortunately decided to step down.

To dispel any rumours, Laura Anne and I are still very much friends and I will continue to support “behind the scenes” as much as I can. Also, I’m not moving away from this wonderful city. I’m very much still here ;-)

LA and I simply couldn’t have achieved what we did without support from some wonderful people. A big thank you to all photographers and check-in angels past and present, who have made this possible, to our awesome partners: Fonzie, Tony, Olivia, Philipp and the teams, and last but not least of course you all, the members who make this community what it is!

It would mean a great deal to me if you would join my leaving do on Tuesday 24th June. Would be great to see you all:

Protected content

Chris “ Bubs”

Zurich Forum

Our Global Partners