Join now

Career Nanny seeking a Full time Live-out position (Zurich)

I am a professional nanny from Finland, seeking a Full time Protected content Live-out Nanny job basically anywhere in Switzerland. I have lived for 6 years in Switzerland, in Italy and in the UK working all the time as a Full time Live-in Nanny; in Finland I have worked also in kindergartens and after-school activities, specializing in instructing arts and crafts for children. My mother tongue is Finnish and I speak fluent English and Italian, I also know the basics of Swedish, French and German as I have studied those languages at school for several years.

Beside of regular nanny tasks I have extensive experience of proxy parenting, taking care of newborns, premature baby twins and babies who suffer from reflux and dermatitis. Especially I like taking care of newborns, babies and toddlers. I am happy to do all nursery duties (cooking, cleaning and laundry for the children) and light housekeeping, too. Taking care of children is my passion and I can honestly say I enjoy my job! I am also a mum myself and I have taken care of my child at home.

I would describe myself very patient, dynamic and responsible person. I have always lived with the families who I work for and I still keep on touch with all of them. If there is something I cannot do yet I am willing to learn! I love traveling, reading, jogging, swimming and cross-country skiing, arts and crafts, baking and singing, just to mention some of my interests.

My up-to-date CV, excellent references, criminal background check and contact information of my former employers are available immediately. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!