Join now

- Center- Zurich- Seefeld - Entire Flat -

A two bedroom apartment, to rent (Sublet) in the city center of Zurich as I am going away for several months.

The flat will be available from March 1st Protected content several months. (Flexible about dates
In the price 2,400 CHF per month all bills are included (internet, electricity, heating)

The Entire flat is available.

The flat is in a Victorian style and very relaxing and quite in Seefeld area in the city center, on Forch Street (close to Phillips Square) The flat is about 85 sq.meters

There are two bedrooms and a very large cozy living room with a big table and sofa. (The furniture can thus be moved or sold If this is Agreed)

In the flat there is superfast wireless. The place is 5 minutes walking from Bellevue and 3 minutes by tram to get to Bellevue (Opera is located and meeting point in Zurich) You can therefore take the bus and get to the old city in 5 minutes, the main shopping street, and many tourist attractions. 10 minutes from ETH Science University.

In 2 minutes walking distance there are many bars, restaurants, supermarkets (Coop, Migros and Denner), post office & a dry cleaner. The place is very close to Hegibachplatz where you can take tram 11 or the sbahn 18 get off at Hegibachplatz. So there are two buses stopping by 31, 33 The location is perfect as it is less than 5minutes from Bellevue.

The kitchen is fully equipped with dishwasher, oven, microwave and whatever is needed! There is a storage cellar and dry cleaner in the basement.

Don t hesitate to contact me if you need Further Information & arrange a viewing, I'll answer you as soon as possible.

My phone is Protected content .