Join now

Central apartment furnished in trendy Seefeld area (Zurich)

Spacious 1.5 room apartment right in the heart of the Trendy Seefeld district available from 01 February Protected content 2,800 CHF/monthly

We rent on a temporary basis to fixed term, a modern and exceptional apartment with floor to ceiling windows (about 2.70m) in a top location! Shops, restaurants and Lake Zurich are all there. Entrance with a wardrobe, open kitchen with granite counter tops.
Modern kitchen with ceramic, granite worktops, dishwasher, microwave, large fridge with separate Freezer. Sunny, large outside patio with Sofas. Parking is available at an additional cost in the same building.
Tram 2 and 4 is one step away, as well as Denner supermarket, Stadelhofen train station Protected content direct train to the airport) is 5 minutes' walk.
You really have everything you need within walking distance.
The rent is from the 01 February Protected content it goes for 3 months with possibility to extend for another 3 months more and even take the apartment in the future (Discuss in private conditions terms with me if interested).
If it is of your interest please send me an email ( Protected content ) or a WhatsApp, and I will reply to you. (You can also ask for pictures). Protected content

Zurich Forum