Join now

Charming 2 ½ room apartment to rent in Wädenswill! (Zurich)

I am moving to the other side of Switzerland at the end of March and am currently looking for someone to take over my apartment from the beginning of April and who would ideally like to stay on a long term basis (at least end November)

The apartment is located approximately 2 minutes’ walk from Wädenswil train Station, which has excellent train connections to Zurich HB and airport, including a direct train to HB every hour which takes only 15 mins. Wädenswil is a lovely small town situated along Zurich lake with all the basic amenities – Supermarkets, Pharmacies, etc ( all within 5 minutes walking distance from apartment) as well as several clothes shops, a small cinema, several restaurants and a shopping centre with Micasa and Migros Do-IT.

The apartment is on the first floor of a family house Protected content apartments in building occupied by the very friendly and helpful landlord and family and on the ground floor there is a jewelry shop). There are 2 good sized bedrooms, a well equipped kitchen, good sized living room with lots of light, Hallway / dining room area and a bathroom with bath. There is also access to a storage space in the cellar and tenants can use the washing machine and dryer which are also located in the cellar.

The rent is Protected content per month and includes heating.

Interested? Please send an email to gail.waedi. Protected content with your telephone number and some basic information about yourself and I will contact you in the evening. As I am looking quite urgently for a replacement tenant the first suitable candidate will be offered the apartment.