Commodity trader energy (Zurich)
We are a successful growing and dynamic Trading Group with two decades of experience in International Commodity Trading. With offices in India and the United Arab Emirates we are in the process of opening our new offices in Switzerland, in Schaffhausen and in Vaud.
In this new position you will be actively driving the build-up of our positions in , by managing and developing the full range of our commercial trading activities in the area of Metals. As an experienced business builder, you will increase our core markets and trade volumes. At the same time you will expand and develop our
global purchasing activities and develop global sales.
Typical key responsibilities:
1. Driving Business Development
2. Developing, nurturing suppliers as well as managing and developing sales contracts.
3. Maintaining customer relationships
4. Negotiating prices with end suppliers and end users.
5. Liaising with branch offices for booking of new deals.
6. Working with operations to manage smooth execution of contracts, liaising with customers/ agents/ warehouses/customs.
7. Develop strong ties and relationships with leading and developing suppliers, financial institutions and develop scope for expanding the profile and volume of the company in selected regions.
8. Accurate reporting to Management and overall responsibility for all credit and risk management strategy
9. Co-ordinating and managing deliverables for all risk areas, including Front office, Market risk, PnL, Credit, Settlements, Confirmations, Trade support, Product research and business analysis for on-board products .
1. Minimum Protected content of experience in a similar position with extensive management and business building skills. Will have had good experience in physical trading of commodities and futures on a daily basis while managing and mentoring commodity traders, freight and documentation /credit departments.
2. Should be connected to potential partners and with an established network.
3. An astute competent and effective trader able to foresee market opportunities and development to establish a competitive position in the global market.
4. Highly developed risk management strategy and implementation attributes.
5. Ability to persuade, analytical thinking, risk awareness