Corporate Development executive/ Switzerland (Zurich)
• Being creative and proactive in developing new opportunities through a variety of means including cold-calling, networking, leads, referrals, etc.
• Interacting with potential clients to via e-mail and phone to understand the business solutions the clients are seeking, answer basic companie's Talent Platform product questions, identify the time frame and main decision maker for the purchase, and develop rapport with clients before forwarding the leads to the Sales team.
• Undergraduate degree from a competitive school with a strong academic track record, or equivalent experience.
• Excellent communication skills are a must
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to succeed in a competitive sales environment
• Bright, outgoing, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and detail-oriented
• Display a willingness to learn, while simultaneously offering their own insight, suggestions and feedback to management
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Internet Applications
• Positive attitude and desire to grow with